Tuesday, September 1, 2009

\

EXOTIC DANCERS, STRIPPERS, AND CLASSICAL BALLERINAS: WHICH ARE YOU?
Today has been a true test of my ability to have some sort of class. It would be so easy for me to have lost my cool and acted like a stripper who had just had her drink spilled, but instead I pulled off my heels and played "swan queen"
You see I am involved in a relationship with a fuc*** up family. Everyone has problems but my significant other has 2 idiot brothers and a bitch of a sister, Each with their own vices and attitudes. Well honey they have met their match. We have been together for 3 years and plan on getting married in October but I have had to earn my keep. My fiance, thinking it was cool to be dating an ex-stripper, had to tell his brothers. The things that were cool in our 20's aren't so cool in our 30's. Word like this travels fast and soon everyone knows. Sister-in-laws automatically turn their noses up at me and his sister wants to automatically kick my ass. Who knows why? Getting back to topic...over the weekend Chuck, my fiance, and his sister got into an altercation involving her boyfriend. He is truly a piece of shit. They have a 18 month old son and she has a 5 year old. He will not help her any but always has money for drugs and alcohol. This made Chuck very mad and they actually got into a fist fight about all of this. The next thing I know she is coming after me, Considering she weighs oh about 350 pounds, it isn't a fair fight but who says fighting is fair. I would be pressed to find the first object that I could find and bash it at her. Today we were alone for the first time since the fight (me and his sister). We didn't speak. She tried to get me started but I ignored her. This took alot of willpower. I am used to standing up for what I believe in and standing there telling what an excellent mother she is goes all over me.
I guess the bottom line is that at some point you must grow up and develop some class. Maybe the reason she irritates me so much is because I thought I was a terrible mother for so long and am just now developing healthy relationships with my family again. Whatever the reason I feel like I made the transition from stripper to ballerina today. Not only did I react in an adult way, I also would have made my mother proud. She always said a Lady Does Not Fight. There are always ways to get back at someone in a somewhat positive way and maybe they will learn a lesson as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.....COMPLIMENTS ARE ALWAYS NICE.