Saturday, September 5, 2009

good times ....coming soon

well, this may be a little of course for my usual blogs but I just had to mention that this is the last weekend of summer. i look forward to the fall season so much. first, the arrival of cooler weather and HALLOWEEN. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HOLIDAY. i haven't really got to go to many halloween parties in the last 2 years but i still enjoy the fever of the season of the dead. i am an avid vampire lover and fangbanger which is a year long agenda. gothic living is my speed. another reason to be excited is the closeness of New Moon. I love the Twilight saga and wish that Edward would come through my window right now. I am not particulary sure why i have such a facination with the undead but whatever it is it brings something out in me that nothing else can. maybe it is the possibility of something other that damn humans on the earth. something bigger than us. something that we can not understand. with all the research to understand the earth's operation, hoping that there is something that can eliminate the smartest and richest is such an appeasing thougi ht. I have grown to dislike most humans. the mere chance of escaping reality if only momentarily is enough for me.

With the chance of sounding mundane, i am also looking forward to the fall tv season. it starts next week with the return of sons of anarchy, the new show Vampire Diaries, and Dexter next sunday. also the season finale of true blood is next week.

that's all for now.... wish i was getting up for the "day" now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.....COMPLIMENTS ARE ALWAYS NICE.