Monday, August 31, 2009

MY FIRST POST

Welcome all to my blog. This is my first posting and I am very excited to be writing this. It is a fairly calm evening here at my castle and with the exclusions of regular chores and duties the rest of the night is mine to do as I like.
Today was a tempermental day. I find myself wanting everything my way and I feel like I should not have to compromise about anything...ladies don't sell yourselves short. With many years spent as an exotic dancer at clubs all over the country I certainly have had my share of never getting what I want and always trying to please someone else. To do that now would make all that sweat and sexiness in vain.
I can't complain to much though because alot of what I have I can thank many lonely men out there for. But 12 years of my life is alot to sacrifice for some Jimmy Choo's and a few Gucci bags.
I now have a great family and am rebuilding relationships that I tore apart during those years.
I hope this blog will help some people find a small amount of comfort in knowing that they are not alone. Even though you may not enjoy your career, family, etc., nobody is truly ever satisfied. It is always never enough. Don't give up. What you do not like today will change tomorrow, only if YOU make it.
READERS please message me and give me some ideas.... I have been through everything from spending 8 years in college and 2 masters degrees to 12 years on the pole, and for those of you wondering 2 stints in rehab. I feel like I have so much to offer and this could possibly be my outlet.

"till next time.
GlamGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.....COMPLIMENTS ARE ALWAYS NICE.